Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Great products win games but...

... Great customer service wins championships.  

I'd just like to say that Jetpens.com has TOP NOTCH customer service, bar none.  For a recent purchase from their website, the warehouse missed an item in my shipment.  I contacted customer service and promptly received a response.  Due to the holiday crush, the shipment with the missing item took a little longer than I expected, so I sent an inquiring email as to the whereabouts and, again, received a prompt response.  The item arrived shortly thereafter which was followed-up by an email from customer service asking if it had gotten to me.  To me, it's not just that they rectified the problem by shipping the missing piece and being done with it, it's that personal touch you get when their customer service follows through with such thoroughness.

Thanks Lily and the rest of the Jetpens customer service crew!  You guys are top notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment